Monday, October 21, 2013

Thumb Sucker.

That's right!  We have a thumb sucker!  I always said I would never have one, but I'm not going to break her of it quite yet.  We have a video monitor (which is amazing!) and one night I was up way too late-kind of like tonight-and noticed her squirming in her crib.  I watched her as she wiggled around.  She was crying or making noise, just moving.  Then all of a sudden that little thumb made it's way into her mouth and she was still.  This little girl knows how to self-soothe at an early age.
The thumb helps her make it through the night.  Yes, she is amazing and has been sleeping through the night since six weeks old and she will also put herself down on a nap with the thumb.  She will even spit out the paci for the thumb.  It's crazy.
When she was born and they put her on me, she instantly found her thumb.  I think she's been a thumb sucker since her womb days.  We will see how long this will last. :)
Look how little she was!

No comments:

Post a Comment